Supporting small and mid-sized businesses in all phases of development, from start-up to exit.
- Planning and Budgeting
- Business Performance Analysis and Improvement Planning
- Implementation and Management
- Valuation, Acquisition, and Exit
Terryl Peterson CFO Services LLC
Providing business valuation services, all phases of strategic plan development and implementation, budget development and management and a full range of Chief Financial Officer activities to support small and mid-sized businesses. Serving businesses in all phases of development, from start-up to exit.
Open Sky Wilderness Therapy
Chief Financial Officer responsible for all aspects of finance, human resources, and administration, including support of the strategic planning and budgeting process, financial metrics and reporting, and development of the human resources function. Open Sky Wilderness provides family-centered therapy for adolescents and young adults in a wilderness setting in Colorado and Utah.
Lore International Institute, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer and shareholder for a mid-sized company in the Professional Development industry. Lore specialized in executive coaching, talent management consulting, and specialized classroom training. Lore offered professional development in interpersonal, leadership, and business development for Fortune 500 companies worldwide. As CFO, managed all operational aspects of the company, guiding growth from annual revenue of $1.2 million up to $19 million, including global expansion.
Sherman & Howard – Controller for a large law firm.
Managed all accounting activities for a large law firm
Apache Oil Company
Revenue accounting for US-based oil production
All aspects of accounting including preparation of 10Q and 10K reports
Education and Certifications
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts 2013
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant, since 1987
- MBA – University of Colorado, Denver, Accounting Emphasis
- BA – Accounting – Fort Lewis College
- Continuing Education to maintain certifications, focus on business valuation, mergers & acquisitions, industry accounting trends and changes, technical accounting, general management, and personal development